Exclusion, Resentment and the Return of the Repressed: Europe in a Globalized world.
62 members from 15 countries – Bosnia and Herzegovina (1) Germany (16), Hungary (1), Israel (4), Poland (2), Russia (1), Serbia (7), Slovenia( 6), South Africa (1), Spain (4) Switzerland (2), Turkey(1), United Kingdom (4) and the United States (1).
- Louisa Diana Brunner, Conference Director, Italy
- Paul Hoggett, Conference Associate Director, UK
- Martijn van der Spek, Administrator, Holland
- Lili Valkó, Associate Administrator (not present during the Conference)
- M. Fakhry Davids, UK
- Mira Erlich-Ginor, Israel
- András Gelei, Hungary
- Veronika Grueneisen, Germany
- Marina Mojović, Serbia
- Joan Roma I Vergés, Spain
- Dorothee C. von Tippelskirch-Eissing, Germany